Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Please, may I have some more?

Here is the cute guy, enjoying the spoon just a little bit more than the cereal. Notice how his eyebrows are coming in . . . his dad and uncle John were both concerned when he was born that he didn't really have any. Today is his 5 month birthday - I'm thinking we'll need some cake for 6 months (not for him of course, for me - sorry baby!).

One of the babies in his daycare class learned to crawl a bit last week. This morning, I put him in a bumbo seat, and she scootched right over to steal his sock. He'll have to learn to crawl soon just to fight back! (um, by fight, I mean play and share nicely)

1 comment:

Diabolical Bill said...

Oh well kid, you got your mothers good looks and your fathers table manners.

I guess you can't have everything in life.