Friday, September 5, 2008

Caption Contest!

Niko has had a somewhat rough go of it lately, hitting the 'terrible twos' rather early, in our opinion. Having six teeth come in at the same time probably isn't helping matters either. I wish I had a video of this latest tantrum. He actually started crying on the other side of the dining room. I got down on the floor to cheer him up, and he screamed and rolled away from me all the way under the table and across the room, until he finished up under the china cabinet. Colin came in to see what the ruckus was about, and we laughed hysterically at poor sad Nikolai who didn't want to cheer up for anything!

So, please help us torment the poor baby some more by coming up with a caption for this photo! Use the "comment" function at the bottom of the photo, and I'll post the results. I want to know who is out there checking in on our blog :)

"Why do you hate me?"

5 comments:

Susan said...

Mommy!! The dresser is eating me.

Heather said...

Timeout sure is tough at the Humphrey House.

Jack Omelak said...

He just found out he lives in Kansas.

starla said...

I need my Grandma!

Maureen said...

It was supposed to fall on the wicked witch, not on the Munchkin!