Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Missing my boys!

I am on my first business trip without Nikolai and Colin along, and I miss them!! Here is a shot from the car window in Flagler Beach, Florida. So far I've been in meetings and have only seen the ocean for a few minutes, but I have some time on the beach tomorrow before my flight. According to Colin, Nikolai started making a "La" sound on Monday night. I tried to get him to make it on the phone for me, but he apparently kept looking around for me when he heard my voice on the phone, and didn't talk for me. Thanks to our neighbors who let Colin and Niko hang out last night after they accidentally tripped our alarm system and couldn't turn it off (I hope this means they need Mommy around and don't have too much fun without me!)

1 comment:

Heather said...

Oh, boys totally need THE MOMMY.
They'll both be thrilled to have you home!!